All trademarks, service marks, copyrights, trade names, logos, and icons (collectively, the "intellectual property") used, referenced or otherwise contained on this website are proprietary to VentureCraft, Inc.
You may not modify, reuse or redistribute the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video, without the prior written consent of VentureCraft, Inc.
The information on the site is given in good faith and has been taken from sources believed to be reliable. Although all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all of the information, text, graphics or other items, contained on this site are accurate, timely and secure at the time of inclusion we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such.
VentureCraft, Inc. does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising as a consequence of any party relying on the content of this website.
The information, contents or URL on this site may be updated, changed or corrected without notice, at any time. While VentureCraft, Inc. has tried to provide accurate information, there may be errors or omissions, technical, factual, typographical or other inaccuracies for which we apologize but for which we take no responsibility.
Handling of Personal Information
- VentureCraft , Inc. uses the personal information we receive from you to respond to and confirm the inquiry you send to us, or to execute contracts and transactions concluded between you and VentureCraft, Inc.
- VentureCraft, Inc. will not collect, use, or provide to any third party, your personal information without your consent.
- VentureCraft, Inc employs effective safety measures and takes necessary corrective actions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage.
- VentureCraft, Inc. fully complies with Japan's laws and regulations, national policies and other rules concerning the protection of personal information.
- You may contact us with questions or comments regarding our handling of your personal information.